Wednesday, May 7, 2008

GIVE BEFORE YOU TAKE

There's one weapon I always use when doing my open house sales.........Give before you take.

Prepare some good snacks, desserts, drinks, small little door gift etc for people who visit your house. Welcome them with your unique gift of food (they cant find else where but to get it from your place....hehe.....you are one point up in that case.)

I don’t believe in spending too much on advertisement. Food itself is GREAT advertisement. I believe in personal touch. Your great snacks with great merchandises will make them come back for more. Trust me. Not many people will just come for the food.

Not to worry if you do not know how to cook. I'll compile some of my favorite recipes and share with you when available. Just give me some time to do it ok.

No comments: