Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TIRAMISU Non-Bake Cake

Giving free gift to attract sales is one of the game that never fails me especially when I am doing my open house sales. People tends to remember my delicious snacks and thus remember me...Hahah.....ofcourse they will remember my items for sales.

I always start up with easy recipe even my kids have no problem preparing. Try it mums and dads. Your kids will love it so does your clients. You can even sell it to your friends to make some extra money, use it as birthday cakes so you can save some extra money instead of buying one.

The best thing with this recipe is that it DOES NOT REQUIRE BAKING.

Ingredients :
75g sugar
3 egg yolks
250g whipped fresh cream
250g mascarpone cheese
2 packets sponge fingers
1 cup black coffee
8-10 tbsps brandy
Some cocoa power for dusting

Preparation :
1. Put egg yolks and sugar in a mixing bowl and cream them together until thick. Add mascarpone cheese and continue beating. In a separate bowl, whip fresh cream. Fold whip fresh cream into the cheese mixture and set aside.

2. Mix coffee and brandy in a separate bowl. Dip each sponge finger into the coffee mixture and line the base of a baking pan.

3. Spread a layer of cheese mix over. Add another layer of dipped sponge fingers and another layer of cheese. Dust with cocoa. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours but it taste best when chill overnight.

Enjoy little friends, big friends, dads and mums with this easy recipe. Hope you have fun with it.

No comments: